1. Self-Compassion: Self-destruction is an early learned response to pain. When we learn to advocate for ourselves with compassion, we can re-frame situations and bypass limitations. By building a robust sense of self-compassion over time we can re-program the patterns and internalized judgments that dim us down. Self-compassion is the first foundation of cultivating different outcomes in life.
2. Stability: Stability enables us to move through the ups and downs of personal and professional transitions with resilience, courage, and a strong flexible center.
3. Presence: Stay focused and in the moment. Presence is the superpower that helps us leave behind the cycles of overwhelm and reaction. We can only be radically here in our own lives when we are conscious of where we put our time, awareness, and energy.
4. Conscious Empathy and Emotional Intelligence: When we can feel emotions, trust them, and express them with authenticity, our lives, and relationships unfold with more equanimity and a balanced level of openness.
5. Personal Will and Healthy Boundaries: A healthy, secure expression of our own personal will, helps us to create positive momentum in the world. To assert our desires, drives, and purpose, it is essential to create and express nurturing boundaries that guide our time, awareness, goals and energy.
6. Sustainable, Balanced Living: Rest and active states are principles in nature, yet most of us don't have a steady balance of them in the flow of our lives. The resting principle creates spaces for inspiration and creativity to flourish and actualize. The active principle allows us to power up actions that energize and move our lives.